This year marks the 59th anniversary of one of Belin Memorial’s most popular festivals.
Vendors are open from 9 AM – 3 PM
The BBQ and Car Show are from 11 AM – 3 PM
- Sponsors: Jeff Turner 843-232-6026
- Crafters: Lara Blackwell 843-357-5175
- Food Vendors: Sherri Henderson 843-357-5172
- Golf Cart: John Finnical 843-360-2978
- Silent Auction: Ann Mickle 843-222-5706
- Volunteers: Pam Gudeman 814-404-3177
- Overall Event Coordinator: Jeff Turner 843-232-6026
- Youth Activities: Brandy Streett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children Activities: Emeline Jordan email@example.com
The Fall Harvest Festival & BBQ was first started in 1964 as a way to raise funds for Outreach Ministry. This Outreach Ministry of Belin Memorial United Methodist Church is a response to God’s call to serve our brothers and sisters in need here in our community. This evidence of Christian compassion comes through gifts of time, prayer, talent and monetary donations.
Whom do we help?
The homeless, elderly, children, single people, families, residents, visitors, those that are hungry, lost, lonely, disabled, retired, on fixed incomes, facing emergency situations, and those struggling with health issues.
How do we help?
Home repairs, wheelchair ramps, temporary housing, utility bills, funding for medications, air conditioning repairs, groceries, rent, insurance premiums, beds for children, emergency transportation, and other needs.
How is it possible?
Because of you and your support of events such as the Fall Harvest Festival and BBQ.