Monday, July 17 – Friday, July 21
Boys and girls, the time to start your acting career is now….no. Acting experience is required!! All personality types will have fun with our theatre games and improvisations because there are no wrong answers! Students will grow in self-esteem and confidence as we reach the following goals:
- Learn lines and movements from a Broadway show
- Dress in your character’s costumes
- Sing, dance, be creative, work on props, and more
- End of the week performance for the family
The director is Linelle Yates – a dance instructor, musical theatre, and acting instructor at Litchfield Dance Arts Academy. This is Mrs. Yates 5th year teaching the Belin Memorial UMC Kids Theatre Camp.
- For ages 5 – 8 yrs. click HERE.
- For ages 9 – 12 yrs. click HERE.